Is your head stuck in the clouds?
Often described as ‘the best of both worlds’, a hybrid cloud can offer your business several advantages:
- The ability to maintain a private cloud, to keep your sensitive data as safe and secure as possible
- The flexibility to utilise additional resources available to you in the public cloud, only when you require them
- Limit your costs by only paying for the public cloud computing resources that you actually use
- Simple transitioning to the cloud, phasing-in of workloads progressively
- Immediate scalability of IT infrastructure when you need it
So, if you’re looking for the best performance, security, and enterprise resilience, which a private cloud infrastructure offers you, combined with flexibility and ease of implementation of a public cloud system; a hybrid cloud option could be the solution for you.
To view this document, click here: