You’ll be working with financial services clients, consulting on the migrations and new systems they want to implement in their businesses.
We are a growing and ambitious business, with offices in Kent, London, New York, Hong Kong, and Dublin, we provide our service in over 17 countries, and we are the 2018 and 2019 Swale Employer of the Year. This role is an expansion to a fast-growing team within our business. There are five others in your team, and they have regular catch-ups and detailed dashboards. There is a requirement to travel into London as required by clients, and potentially some international travel.
Day to day you’ll be assisting clients, who are hedge funds, private equity, and alternative investment companies, to plan and implement changes to their infrastructure and networks. Sometimes clients will come to you with requests, and sometimes you’ll be pro-actively recommending changes. This role will sometimes require last minute out of hours work, including at weekends, and you will be in the on-call rota.
The kinds of projects you’ll be working on:
- Building new virtual servers (Windows)
- Migrating Windows Servers
- Setting up servers in the cloud
- Office 365 email migrations
- Rolling out MFA
- Deploying InTune
- Setting up Windows Domains
- Office moves
- Setting up comms rooms in offices
- Setting up server replications
Success in this role will be completing project tasks on time, ensuring documentation and reports are submitted by deadlines and ensuring you meet or exceed SLAs. You will also be measured by customer satisfaction levels too.
To qualify, you are the kind of person that likes to be precise, find facts, and solve problems. You’re decisive, value communication and are results orientated.
You’ll need specific experience with:
- technical implementation and troubleshooting
- configuring Windows Servers, Exchange Servers, RDS and Office 365
- configuring firewalls, managed switches
- TCP/IP and protocols
Progression is a big deal to us. We keep a constant conversation with staff going about their career goals, and what we need to see for them to get there. If you want to focus on a specialism, train or even manage staff, as a growing business, we can support you in getting there. You can also read about some of our current employees’ career progression at Tribeca too.
The benefits package consists of:
- private medical insurance
- 4X salary death in service insurance
- 4X salary critical illness insurance
- a 4% matched pension
- a private counsellor
- individual yearly training budget
- 33 days annual leave including 8 bank holidays
- ride2work scheme
- a fully stocked drinks fridge and office snacks
- team social events
Right now, you will be home-based. Training will either be remotely or in our head office, depending on what is safe at the time.
Please apply now. Everybody will receive a response.