We’re looking for an organised individual with a strong background in administration. The aim of the purchasing role is to ensure Tribeca’s supplier base delivers value.
Working with various teams across the business, you will be responsible for putting together quotations for IT hardware and software, as well as placing purchase orders with new and existing suppliers.
- Providing IT hardware/software pricing for clients, as well as the sales & project teams
- Placing orders with suppliers
- Managing IT software renewals
- Identifying suitable IT parts & components
- General administration tasks
What we’re looking for:
- Motivated by problem solving
- Highly organised
- Enjoys working with other teams, clients, and suppliers
- Understanding of IT systems such as Laptops; PCs; Servers; Software (Preferred but not essential)
- Customer service and administration background
You’ll receive an in-depth induction in your first few weeks. It will help you establish the foundation knowledge needed to succeed with Tribeca.
The benefits package consists of:
- private medical insurance
- a 4% matched pension
- a private counsellor
- individual yearly training budget
- 33 days annual leave including 8 bank holidays
- ride2work scheme
- a fully stocked drinks fridge and office snacks and team social events
- 4X salary death in service insurance
- 4X salary critical illness insurance
If you feel you have the necessary experience then apply now, we would love to see your Cv.