You’ll work within the Professional Services Team, managing the pipeline of new project opportunities for the department and designing technical solutions for clients. You will work closely with the Project Managers and Onboarding Team, consulting new and existing financial services clients on potential, technical projects for their business.,
You will be responsible for all new opportunities through to sign-off, when they will be handed over to the Project Managers for delivery. You will manage client request for project work as well as taking a proactive approach to ensure a steady flow of work for the team. You will need to have experience seeing technical solutions through from design to implementation.
You will have good written and verbal communication skills. Being able to discuss changes with a technical and non-technical audience is important. Visits to London for client meetings may be required from time to time.
This role is an expansion to a fast-growing team within our business. There is a team of 9, and they have regular catch ups, clear performance tracking and detailed dashboards. We are adding this new role to directly target new opportunities and boost department performance.
You will have the opportunity to directly impact the growth of the team, looking at existing and potential revenue streams, analysing lost opportunities and driving efficiencies within the team.
The types of projects you’ll be proposing:
- Infrastructure migrations
- Office 365 email migrations
- Migrating file/document platforms to the cloud
- Migrations to Azure Active Directory
- Building new virtual servers
- Rolling out Multi-Factor Authentication
- Deploying Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Enabling secure remote working
- Setting up Windows Domains
- Set up on new office workspaces
- Setup and install of network equipment
- Office moves
- Maintain a healthy pipeline of work
- Create Project Brief’s outlining all aspects of a project for clients
- Keep revenue pipeline above monthly thresholds
- Ensure efficient distribution of projects amongst the Project Managers
- Increase proactive project work
You’ll need specific experience with:
- Technical sales
- Technical solution design
- Technical implementation – ideally work on previous technical projects
- Project planning
- Creating client facing documentation such as proposals
- Creating reports and analysing performance
Success in this role will be ensuring a steady revenue stream from client projects. You will complete a predefined number of hours working on project proposals per week, ensuring you meet you KPI’s. You will also be measured by the estimated revenue and conversion rates for new opportunities
To qualify, you are the kind of person that strives to bring improvements, solve problems and achieve results. You’re a great communicator and produce excellent documentation. You should have a technical background with experience proposing solutions.
The benefits package consists of:
- private medical insurance
- 4X salary death in service insurance
- 4X salary critical illness insurance
- a 4% matched pension
- a private counsellor
- individual yearly training budget
- 33 days leave including 8 bank holidays
- ride2work scheme
- team social events
If you feel you have the necessary experience, then please apply now we would love to see your CV.