If there’s something businesses learned last year, it’s how important IT is to continued success. Our clients already believed that, and continue to invest in us, and their infrastructure.
Working at Tribeca, you’ll be supporting small businesses in the Financial Services sector, such as hedge funds and family offices. They understand IT is an investment, and value the input of all the engineers on the team.
You’ll be responsible for:
- desktop and laptop fixes
- supporting users remotely and over the phone
- troubleshooting Windows 7 & 10
- managing active directory and group policy
- liaising with third party support teams, such as Sage and Bloomberg
In your daily role, you’ll gain exposure to Office 365, Windows Servers 08 – 16 as well as networking equipment. We promise there will be plenty of opportunities to learn, and our internal trainer will fill in any gaps. If you’re still hungry for more, we also provide a budget for training and conferences you want to attend. You’ll join a team who prioritises quality and maintaining good relationships with users. That means a happier day for you.
To qualify for this position, you will need experience supporting Microsoft Windows and active directory.
Your success will be defined by KPIs focused on:
- quality notes
- first time fixes
- good feedback from users
You’ll have regular one to ones with your manager, where you can discuss objectives, and how to go to second-line and beyond.
The benefits package consists of:
- private medical insurance
- 33 days annual leave including 8 bank holidays
- a 4% matched pension
- individual yearly training budget
- team social events
- a private counsellor
- ride2work scheme
- 4X salary death in service insurance
- 4X salary critical illness insurance
We’d love to see your CV, or if you have questions, please call the office and ask for Aled.