You want to do more than ask “have you turned it on and off again?”. Delivering the fix, quickly, is a priority, so you’ll be trained to be able to do just that.
You’ll be responsible for:
- all desktop fixes
- supporting users remotely and over the phone across 17 countries
- troubleshooting Windows 7 & 10
- managing active directory and group policy
- liaising with third party support teams, such as Sage and Bloomberg
You’ll gain exposure to Exchange 07 – 13, 365 and Windows Servers 08 – 16 as well as switches, firewalls and other networking equipment.
To qualify for this position you will need strong exposure to desktop support specifically around Windows, Office applications and active directory.
Progression is a big deal to us. We keep a constant conversation with staff going about their career goals, and what we need to see for them to get there. If you want to focus on a specialism, train or even manage staff, as a growing business, we can support you in getting there. Click here to read more about the careers we’ve supported. It is also worth noting that we are 2018 and 2019 Swale Employer of the Year.
We are working from home at the moment. We’ll provide you with a laptop, mobile phone, and a second monitor if you need it. Many of our clients are also working from home, though we are attending P1 issues in person if it cannot be avoided, with PPE provided and precautions taken. It’s unlikely you’d be the person sent to site, but we wanted you to know how we are operating all the same.
The benefits package consists of:
- private medical insurance
- 4X salary death in service insurance
- 4X salary critical illness insurance
- a 4% matched pension
- a private counsellor
- individual yearly training budget
- 33 days leave including 8 bank holidays
- ride2work scheme
- team social events (virtually, temporarily)
Please click ‘apply now’. Everyone will receive a response.