More than ever, businesses are running online. More than ever, they need an engineer like you to help them remain secure.
You’ll be joining and helping to drive forward a new cyber security team, dedicated to not only responding to security incidences and threats, but pro-actively protecting clients from all cyber security threats. Helping you achieve your career goals is a priority in our expanding team, so you’ll be talking to your manager regularly about how you can continue growing alongside the business.
Your day to day will include:
- Securing networks with firewalls and network access controls
- Monitoring and remediating security alerts from scanning tools, server logs, our AV & EDR solutions, and user reports
- Keeping client’s environments compliant with MFA, AV and Encryption
- Responding to incidents
- Creating new processes to prevent future incidents
- Managing projects such as deploying MDM and security products to client environments
–To qualify for this role, we must see strong service desk experience, experience using firewalls, and troubleshooting network problems.
–Advantageous if you have experience with Cloud security, SIEM systems, InTune and scripting.
The benefits package consists of:
- private medical insurance
- 33 days annual leave including 8 bank holidays
- a 4% matched pension
- individual yearly training budget
- team social events
- a private counsellor
- ride2work scheme
- 4X salary death in service insurance
- 4X salary critical illness insurance
- Hybrid working role ( Once established )
If you have the necessary experience and feel you qualify for this role, then please apply now, we look forward to receiving your CV.