More than ever, businesses are running online. More than ever, they need an engineer like you to help them remain secure.
You’ll be joining a new cyber security team, dedicated to not only responding to security incidences and threats but pro-actively protecting clients from all cyber security threats. Helping you achieve your career goals is a priority in our expanding team, so you’ll be talking to your manager regularly about how you can continue growing alongside the business.
Your day to day will include:
- Securing networks with firewalls and network access controls
- Monitoring and remediating security alerts from scanning tools, server logs, our AV & EDR solutions, and user reports
- Keeping client’s environments compliant with MFA, AV and Encryption
- Responding to incidents
- Creating new processes to prevent future incidents
- Manging projects such as deploying MDM and security products to client environments
To qualify for this role, we want to see strong service desk experience, experience using firewalls, and troubleshooting network problems.
It’s a great plus if you have experience with Cloud security, SIEM systems, InTune and scripting – but we can teach you all of that.
The benefits package consists of:
- private medical insurance
- 4X salary death in service insurance
- 4X salary critical illness insurance
- a 4% matched pension
- a private counsellor
- individual yearly training budget
- 33 days leave including 8 bank holidays
- ride2work scheme
- team social events
If you feel you have the necessary experience to go forward for this role, please apply now. We’d love to see your CV.