Are you a self-assured ‘people person’ who loves face to face meetings and has a knack for building long-lasting relationships with clients? Then you could be the person for us. We need someone who can walk into a client meeting and confidently and successfully interact with a wide range of people, from Office Managers to CEOs. You will be strengthening our growing Account Management team who perform an important role in maintaining our excellent client retention rates.
Tribeca Technology is a Managed Service Provider, supporting clients in the Financial Sector, such as hedge funds and private equity firms. We specialise in managing client Infrastructure and IT systems.
Tribeca are expanding our Account Management team and require another Account Manager to be based in our London or Kent office.
Our Account Management team regularly meet with our clients to ensure we are meeting their expectations. They are the voice of their clients within our business. They act as a point of contact within our business for the clients they manage and undertake regular business reviews with those clients to identify areas where we can assist in the medium to long term.
- Point of escalation for client accounts for all service-related issues
- Meet with client accounts regularly to review performance and run strategic business reviews
- Monitor client usage of services
- Ensure client contracts are aligned on a monthly basis
- Assist in taking new products and services to market within our existing client base
- Ensure clients receive their regular weekly/monthly reports
- Manage service-related complaints from client accounts
- Work closely with Operations team to provide feedback from clients
- Identify ways we can improve our service offering
The benefits package consists of:
- private medical insurance
- 33 days annual leave including 8 bank holidays
- a 4% matched pension
- individual yearly training budget
- team social events
- a private counsellor
- ride2work scheme
- 4X salary death in service insurance
- 4X salary critical illness insurance
If you feel you have the necessary skills required then please click ‘apply now’. We would love to see your CV.